Below are links to videos of lessons for each of the five levels of education. Please choose the topic that corresponds with the level of education you are interested in teaching, and select one video from that category.
- View the video of the lesson you have chosen and respond to the following questions.
- Identify the instructional model(s) exhibited by the teacher during instruction and provide examples that validates this assumption. Refer to the “Evidence-Based Models of Teaching(Links to an external site.)” document you used in Week Five Discussion One to refresh your memory of the four types of instructional models we learned and cite it as a source to support your response. (APA citation is shown in the required resources section for this week).
- From your vantage point, determine the teacher’s ability to engage students throughout the lesson. Were the students engaged, attentive, and having fun learning or were there areas that the teacher could have improved upon to make the lesson more engaging?
- Describe up to three things you liked about the lesson.
- Recommend one thing you would have done differently than the teacher in the video and why. If you wouldn’t change anything, justify why you think the lesson should remain as it is.