- To examine the psychological impact of having a child with sickle cell disease on the immediate family.
- To examine the effect of the limitation(s) on the available treatment for Sickle cell disease.
- To review the literature of the impact of caring for a child with sickle cell disease on the family.
- To examine the available support toward a family with a child with sickle cell.
- To evaluate how limitation in range of available treatment for SCD could influence outcome for child and family health and wellbeing.
The impact of a child with Sickle cell disease on family