Using the UMGC Library electronic databases, find an article from a recent (within the last seven years) issue of the Journal of Clinical Psychology. The article should describe specifically an experimental manipulation (meaning that the study is a true experiment with an easily identifiable independent and dependent variable) by the researchers. Papers should be typed, double-spaced, and formatted according to APA style. Prepare a 2–4 page summary of the article in your own words, be sure to include:
- specifics regarding the overall purpose of the research in question,
- a clear statement of the researcher’s hypothesis,
- details regarding the study methodology, and
- pertinent results of the manipulation.
- Should it be repeated/how can it be improved?
- What was your overall impression of the work?
- What are the implications of the study for the practice of clinical psychology?