- The world has different classes of people, some rich, some poor, some think of themselves as middle class…
- Within “poor”, there are sub-classes, and you can discriminate among them by asking questions such as:
- Do you have as much clean water as you want, or are you on a water budget?
- Can you afford to eat both as much as you want and whatever quality or type of food as you want?
- Do you have unlimited access to electrical and other forms of power, or are you limited in what you can cook, move, process, heat, etc?
- Do you have what I might call “Enlightenment Dignity”? Human rights, privacy, literacy, freedom of religion, control of your reproductive organs, a relationship with your state?
Food, Water, Power, Dignity Week 1